a month on your
prescription for ARNUITY
for 12 months* *Subject to eligibility.Restrictions apply. Learn More
Please review this safety information for ARNUITY.
Below you can learn about the risks and side effects of ARNUITY ELLIPTA. This, however, is not all the safety information, and does not replace talking to your healthcare professional about your medical condition or treatment. Please see the full Prescribing Information and Patient Information Leaflet for ARNUITY ELLIPTA for more information, or ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Who should not use ARNUITY ELLIPTA?
- to treat sudden symptoms of asthma. ARNUITY ELLIPTA is not a rescue inhaler and should not be used to give you fast relief from your asthma attack. Always use a rescue inhaler, such as albuterol, during a sudden asthma attack.
- if you have a severe allergy to milk proteins. Ask your healthcare provider if you are not sure.
- if you are allergic to fluticasone furoate or any of the ingredients in ARNUITY ELLIPTA. See below for "What are the ingredients in ARNUITY ELLIPTA?"
What should I tell my healthcare provider before using ARNUITY ELLIPTA?
- have liver problems.
- have weak bones (osteoporosis).
- have an immune system problem.
- have eye problems such as glaucoma or cataracts.
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in ARNUITY ELLIPTA, any other medicines, or food products. See below for "What are the ingredients in ARNUITY ELLIPTA?"
- have any type of viral, bacterial, or fungal infection.
- are exposed to chickenpox or measles.
- have any other medical conditions.
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known if ARNUITY ELLIPTA may harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding. It is not known if the medicine in ARNUITY ELLIPTA passes into your milk and if it can harm your baby.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. ARNUITY ELLIPTA and certain other medicines may interact with each other. This may cause serious side effects. Especially, tell your healthcare provider if you take antifungal, anti-HIV, or any other corticosteroid medicines. Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of them to show your healthcare provider and pharmacist when you get a new medicine.
What are the possible side effects with ARNUITY ELLIPTA?
- runny nose and sore throat
- breathing problems (bronchitis)
Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the side effects with ARNUITY ELLIPTA. Ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist for more information.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
How do I store ARNUITY ELLIPTA?
- Store ARNUITY ELLIPTA at room temperature between 68°F and 77°F (20°C and 25°C). Keep in a dry place away from heat and sunlight.
- Store ARNUITY ELLIPTA in the unopened foil tray and only open when ready for use.
- Safely throw away ARNUITY ELLIPTA in the trash 6 weeks after you open the foil tray or when the counter reads “0”, whichever comes first. Write the date you open the tray on the label on the inhaler.
- Keep ARNUITY ELLIPTA and all medicines out of the reach of children.