a month on your
prescription for ARNUITY
for 12 months* *Subject to eligibility.Restrictions apply. Learn More
ARNUITY ELLIPTA is a prescription inhaled corticosteroid medicine taken as 1 inhalation, once daily, for the control and prevention of asthma in adults and children aged 12 years and older.
- ARNUITY helps to prevent and control symptoms of asthma.
- ARNUITY is not for use to treat sudden symptoms of an asthma attack, wheezing, cough, shortness of breath, and chest pain or tightness. ARNUITY won't replace a rescue inhaler.
Talk to your doctor about ARNUITY ELLIPTA
Only your healthcare provider can tell you which asthma medication is right for you. It is a good idea to assess your asthma regularly and share your assessment with your healthcare provider.
Before your visit
Before your next appointment with your healthcare provider, think about how well your current treatment plan is working.
Print out the following questions and write down your answers to the Questions for You. By gathering specific information and writing down your answers beforehand, you and your healthcare provider can have a better discussion about how well your treatment is working and if ARNUITY could be right for you.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
The results of these questions are not intended to diagnose a condition or disease state and do not replace the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
- Which medication(s) are you taking for asthma?
- How often do you use a rescue inhaler?
- How often do you have symptoms?
- How does asthma affect you?
- What other conditions do you have, and are you taking any medication(s) for those conditions?
QUESTIONS FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- Do I have an asthma treatment goal that I should work toward?
- How well is my current asthma medication working?
- Does my asthma medication cause any serious side effects?
- What are the most common side effects of my asthma medication?
- Will my asthma medication interact with the other medications that I'm taking?
- How long will I need to take my asthma medication?